- the traffic is crazy & never stops.
- your gps wants to take you a route that doesn't exist anymore because of continuous road works.
- its freezing cold (especially for Durbanites).
- your son says its close mom only an hour away !
- you spend most of the time in the car gettin somewhere.
I kid you not its a crazy busy place & while I love visiting Joburg especially family its really daunting to me, and driving here - oh my gosh give me Durbs any day.
Hubby is on business & I get to meet up with family & friends, I enjoy the quaint coffee shops & fabulous shopping malls & the scrapping stores really put Durbs back in the dark ages LOL.
Home tomorrow via a friends farm in the bush somewhere & looking forward to my own space.