Sunday, January 9, 2011

A few layouts

a few layouts done while working at the laundry this weekend, we were reasonably quiet after a hectic two weeks & one of the ladies is on leave so for the next 2 weeks I am working. I also have 6 months of project 12 to do (yes 6 months) & I have done 2 except for the journalling so I am getting there.

I don't mind & I get to finish a lot of scrapping......lol. I actually leave all my tote etc in the cupboard & so only bring home finished layouts. I am enjoying the fact that I am now doing mostly done l/outs so I can put them in my album & actually move on.

The photos are not great, my DS dropped my camera into the sea whilst fishing & he has bought me a newer model, more features etc - well I am gratful but really loved my old camera. So have been loathe to use this one & decided to get on with it. I have got lots of work to do lol.

Well I am off to bed as it's an early start for me tomorrow.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You certainly have been working hard....lovely layouts xxx