Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Budget Time

Thanks for all the comments - I am so delighted.


I am the bursar(finance manager) at a small school called Manor Gardens Primary School behind our local university. It is set in lush green surroundings and is pretty as a picture.

Its a normal school with about 370 children from grade 1 to grade 7. When I say normal, that is until it rains continuously for two days and they all get stuck indoors. It was a zoo today and we are all praying for sunshine tomorrow. How the teachers cope I am not sure. We have a new principal starting on Monday - only 10 months after our last one retired. Not bad for the Department of Education I am told but a blessing for us as we have managed well but still need our school to be complete and I for one am looking forward to it.

Tonight is our annual budget meeting which is obviously my most important

No comments: