Sunday, July 18, 2010

A couple of layouts




I actually did a bit of scrapping today after Alan & I had tea at Umhlanga after church. I have to admit to not having my camera in my bag as I have just changed bags & the view from the Oyster Box in Umhlanga is so beautiful especially its red & white lighthouse...... gorgeous.


We came back I was full of energy, Alan slept under a blanket (in Durban !!!) but it is a bit chilly here today.


Actually I was thinking of all the lucky ladies who have been at Senz in Christchurch this weekend - i have been wishing that I was there too LOL.








5 comments:

Ella Swan said...

I've also been thinking of my bloggy friends Heidi & Vicki all weekend & am DYING to see an update all about SENZ on their blogs! SO it's been a whole year since you went - certainly doesn't feel like it! Lovely layouts there too - busy, busy - well done!

Bernadine said...

Love you layouts. :)

Andrea said...

Lovely layouts Jenny, nothing better than a creative Sunday afternoon ;0)

Jenny said...

Well, I'll blog my thoughts about Senz later because I want to add photos. Love your l/os and lol @ the space!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Great layouts Jenny.