Wednesday, November 2, 2011

RIP Jean Elizabeth Curtis

RIP Jean, a very dear friend in every sense of the word.

She was just Jean, we were a trio, Sharon, Jean & Jenny - we were meant to meet for scrapping tomorrow as usual - she didn't cancel, she didn't say goodbye.......... she just died.

Theres a hole in my heart Jean & while I will cherish everything we have shared, I am so terribly sad and bewildered.

Our boys have been friends since they were toddlers, there is no distinction between yours & mine and I feel their hurt, loss & sadness.

God's love & mercy on your dear family till we meet again and be at peace now.

3 comments:

Gill said...

So sorry to hear of your loss Jenny, thinking of you xx

Jenny said...

I'm so sorry - I wish I was there to hug you and cry with you

Lynette Jacobs said...

My heart goes out to you Jenny, may the Lord provide you with the balm that you need to heal your pain.