Monday, October 22, 2012

RIP DEBS

Debs (Debbie Boyer) lost her fight to cancer on Saturday 20 October 2012, with her beloved family close by at home in Mauritius. She was peaceful & full of faith & love to the end of her struggle.

She was my best dearest  friend & I loved & admired her greatly.
We have always been more like sisters & shared everything, our families are almost interwined.

I am so glad for her to be with our Lord and safe but I am so sad for all of us left behind.
To Jean Claude, Jacques & Damian my love & prayers are with you always & we will keep our bonds strong.

She always was so faithful & strong in her faith & love of our Lord & that makes me feel very small when I feel so sad now for myself. Still the lay out above makes me smile, the times we shared, the laughter & tears we shed were all so special.

"wait for me Debs till we meet again.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hugs, Jen

Ella Swan said...

So sorry Jenny!! You have made a beautiful layout to commemorate her by :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am so sorry Jenny. Such a lovely way to commemorate your friendship.