Thursday, April 15, 2010

Scrapping weekend

Yay all we are doing is scrapping.....

My DH & BIL are at Mighty Men Conference so yesterday my sister arrived to spend the next four days with me. Its our annual scrapping bonanza. As Cath lives in Joburg she has access to lots more scrapping goodies than Durban although our prices are much cheaper, so she brings bling & things & we provide papers & card stock - its just so much fun.

At lunchtime yesterday the men were off to Greytown, we hit the local scrap shop & from the time we got home it was scrapping, my DD arrived after 5.30pm & joined us. We did manage to do a quick spagetti bolognaise for dinner throw a salad together & then it was back to scrapping.

Mark is down from Joburg on business & he casually mentioned "whew don't you ever get tired of scrapping" it was very late I must admit but we all very clearly told him NO. At least he shared his stash of left over easter eggs & made us coffee so was forgiven.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh bliss! I'm sure that you are all scrapping up a storm. I did 25 l/os during my week's holiday

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am sure the men enjoyed their conference...and you scrapped to your hearts content...we need these breaks.

Andrea said...

sounds perfect....sigh