Saturday, March 5, 2011

Update on life in Durban

Its hot & humid, really hot !!

Our friend with the emphysema is coping really well & surprising all of us, I am glad for her but still worried. Her youngest son is in the British Army & is going back to Afghanistan in April, he doesn't need this in life & we are trying hard to be totally unbiased - not easy believe me. Her hubby on the other hand is fretting & missing her terribly. It has made me realise that when we have someone whom we love - love them everyminute & tell them too.

Debbie is busy with chemo & its not good news, the blood tests are not good so now we wait. I must admit to sometimes forgetting God has the master plan & I do not. My DH calls me Mrs fix it !!!

On the other hand there is good news, my nephew & his ex wife are getting remarried at the end of March so we are so pleased & thankful. Thy have had an on off, divorced etc relationship & now its been ten years and they have decided to commit themselves.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Anthony phoned and invited us to the wedding!

Andrea said...

Hang in there....you are all in my thoughts xxx