Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday at last

This week started off badly for me as I was off sick for three days, but being back at school for two days is really just so hectic. Still we have a long weekend ahead of us as its a school holiday on Monday & a public holiday on Tuesday - yay.
DH & I are off to the Midlands to relax and destress & are so looking forward to it. Its also a last romantic weekend till I get back from New Zealand. We love the Natal Midlands and really feel peaceful there.
I have to say my lists of "to do" are getting done albeit slowly but we are ticking them off and I am glad to be closing chapters slowly.
I hope the weekend brings everyone happiness and peace.

3 comments:

Gill said...

I'm also looking forward to the long weekend and we're also headed inland - we're off to PMB for my daughter's hockey tournament, won't be as relaxing as your weekend I'm sure! I love the Midlands too. Hope you have a fab time - don't forget your Winter woolies.

Ella Swan said...

Have a lovely weekend Jenny & remember to wrap up seriously warm!

Jenny said...

I know you're already there and I hope that you are having a great time