Friday, November 27, 2009

Back home again

Its great to be home after a week on the road. DH & I travel really well together & enjoy the time, I have learnt patience while he does business & normally head for the local shopping center & browse & end up having coffee & reading my book.
We did the last trip up through Polokwane, Louis trickhard, Tzaneen, Hoedspruit & onto Nelspruit & into Kruger National Park for 3 days R & R. Wow I love the serenity,scenery, any creature we watch big & small ( I am a closet birder) & just being in the open bush. Lucky for us it was midweek so not at all busy just very very pleasant.
Time to catch up with laundry, emails and everything else in between.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you had a good time and that you enjoy being togehter (we do too - most of the time)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Just the way the Lord intended...as we grow older...we grow closer to each other. So glad you enjoyed your time on the road.