Monday, January 4, 2010

Durban from Moses Madhiba Stadium .

Mark & Maddie & friends went off & did the tour, they were really impressed by the staff who were friendy & efficient & the views of Durban. It was a clear day & they said the views were awesome.
You can walk up for R80 each or go up in the glass car at R50 each they opted to ride up.
Alan & I are going to do it too except for the fact that DH put his back out yesterday & is laid up in bed - not a happy chappy but yay for medication.
Mark left for Joburg today & as much as I am sad for him to go back, I am also glad to have some peace & quiet in the house too - because Mark has been home we have all the chldren home plus the normal friends plus the new ones & its great but I never thought I would say it "its great when thy leave too" wow I certainly have come a long way in a few months. He did help me take the Christmas tree down & all the decorations & ornaments, so thats over & done with too.
Photos to follow blogger is being difficult....

1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Hi Jenny! Thanks for your comment on my blog - I was thinking about you the other day when I saw a comment of yours somewhere - Andrea's blog I think it was - & thought I must pop in & wish you a Happy New Year, but you pipped me to the post! Love your photos of Durban - Shane & Jack went on the stadium tour & chuckled at the guide who kept calling the suite a suit!